For our Peppermint Sugar Scrub we used Sugar, coconut butter, very finely crushed dried peppermint leafes from our garden and Essential Peppermint Oil from Young Living with its strong, clean, fresh, minty aroma.
For the DIY Sugar Scrub You will need:
- 2 Kilogramm white granulated sugar (about 12 little jars)
- 250 Gramm coconut butter (melted)
- very finely crushed dried peppermint leafes
- About 10 drops Essential Peppermint Oil
- Mix all ingredients well in a large pot.
- Store in the sanitized, jars, packing the sugar tightly.
- Store in a cool place away from direct sunlight.