Tuesday, April 14, 2015
Tuesday, April 7, 2015
Thursday, March 26, 2015
Some years ago, when my daughter was very little, I wanted to make one little felt bunny for her easter basket. I wanted this little bunny to be as simple and pure as possible and spent hours of drawing, sewing and trying to develope this pattern. It is very easy to sew and suitable for beginners.
All You need to sew Your own little Felt Bunny is:
One small pice of wool felt
For one Bunny made from the original pattern printed out from this tutorial
You will need about 21 x 24 cm of wool felt.
Cotton thread for the stitching
You can use a sewing machiune if You have one at hand or just hand sew the seam.
Cotton embroidery thread
for Your Bunnies eyes
A printed copy of the included Felt Bunny pattern
A little bit of lambs wool stuffing
A sewing Needle & Sewing pins & Scissors
With the Ebook You will receive a detailed, professionally laid out ebook that includes:
- Clear and easygoing step by step explanations on 18 pages with 36 photographs
- One template pattern for you to print and cut out
- A list of materials and tools to use
This little Bunny can be made from wool felt or Your worn out and repurposed felted wool sweaters. It can be stuffed with carded lambs wool. Its eyes are embroidered with cotton floss.
The pattern included in this ebook can easily printed out in the original size or it can be enlarged on your own printer if you require a bigger size.
The PDF ebook file is available for download within 5 minutes of received payment, so you can start right away! You will receive a message from Etsy with information on how to access the PDF ebook.
Tuesday, March 24, 2015
Monday, March 16, 2015
Thursday, January 29, 2015
Monday, January 5, 2015
Friday, December 19, 2014
For our Peppermint Sugar Scrub we used Sugar, coconut butter, very finely crushed dried peppermint leafes from our garden and Essential Peppermint Oil from Young Living with its strong, clean, fresh, minty aroma.
For the DIY Sugar Scrub You will need:
- 2 Kilogramm white granulated sugar (about 12 little jars)
- 250 Gramm coconut butter (melted)
- very finely crushed dried peppermint leafes
- About 10 drops Essential Peppermint Oil
- Mix all ingredients well in a large pot.
- Store in the sanitized, jars, packing the sugar tightly.
- Store in a cool place away from direct sunlight.